Florida Law - HOA
Silver Lakes Homeowner's Manual
Architectural Modification Request
Pool and Tot-Lot
Rules and Regulations
The Sapphire Shores Pool and Tot-Lot area are for the enjoyment of the Homeowners and Residents of Sapphire Shores.
For your safety and security, it is under 24 hour surveillance and is being recorded.
Please read these important rules and regulations, which are strictly enforced. We urge all Homeowners and Residents
who have children to communicate these rules with them, noting that violating these rules could result in a fine and/or arrest.
* The Board of Directors has contracted a Security Guard during spring break, holiday weekends and the summer months. You will not be allowed into the pool area without proper ID, proof of residence and a pool key. The Guard will enforce the rules and regulations
* The pool is open at sunrise and is closed at sunset. Anyone found inside the property outside of these hours, unless authorized by management, are considered as trespassers and may be fined and/or arrested.
* A gate key must be used to enter the pool and/or Tot-Lot area. If you do not have a key, you can obtain it for a charge of $17.00 at Pines Property Management, 6941 SW 196th Ave, Suite 27, Pembroke Pines, FL 33332. The key can only be obtained with proper ID and paid with check or money order payable to Sapphire Shores (no cash accepted).
* Do not jump the fence or gate. You will be considered as trespassing, and may be fined and/or arrested.
* Swim at your own risk - there is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
* No more than 6 guests per resident are permitted.
* Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult.
* A homeowner or resident of Sapphire Shores shall accompany guests of all ages at all times.
* Persons supervising children are required to control the noise level so as to not infringe on the rights of quiet enjoyment by others.
* Children with diapers or training pants must wear plastic pant covers before entering the pool.
* Persons with open sores, infectious diseases or bandages will not be permitted inside the water.
* Persons without proper swimming attire will not be allowed in the pool.
* No bicycles riding, rollerblading or skateboarding is permitted in the pool or tot-lot area.
* Floating devices will be allowed only to fit one person; no multiple devices or inflatable boats are allowed.
* Diving, running, screaming, boisterous games, roughhousing or horseplay are not permitted.
* With the exception of a service dog, no pets of any kind are allowed in the pool/tot area.
* No food is allowed in pool area. No cooking or grilling is permitted.
* Beverages must be contained in plastic containers.
* No glass and/or other breakable items are allowed.
* We reserve the right to inspect coolers for food, glass, breakable items and alcohol.
* All pool furniture must remain in place. Do not remove it or play with it.
* All furniture must be covered with a towel or chaise cover when sunbathing.
* All persons must shower before entering the pool.
* No smoking is permitted!
* All debris must be deposited in receptacles provided for these purposes.
* No loudspeakers permitted, only audio equipment with earphones can be used to insure quite enjoyment.
* Absolutely no private parties.
* No drugs, alcohol and any other toxic substances are permitted. Violators may be arrested and prosecuted.
* No obscene acts and/or language of any kind.
* Anyone caught damaging or destroying the property will be prosecuted. Remember, you are on-camera and being recorded.
* Miramar Police Officers and Silverlakes Security Detail Officer are fully authorized to ask anyone violating the rules and regulations to vacate the premises. Failure to comply can lead to a fine.
* Identification may be required if asked by local law enforcement and/or management. If the person is not a guest and/or accompanied by a resident, he/she will be asked to leave premises and may be charged a fine.
* Please close the umbrellas before leaving the pool area.
of the provisions of the homeowners documents or these
rules and regulations shall be called to the attention
of the alleged offender by management first verbally and
if needed, then in writing, with a copy to the owner if
the infraction is committed by a lessee. The alleged
offender shall be given an opportunity to respond to any
complaint in writing to the Board of Directors (the
Management). If, after issuance of a written warning
from management, the offender persists in the violation,
the board of directors, in its sole and absolute
discretion, may take such action as it deems necessary,
including but not limited to, the levy of fines as
outline in the documents. Any expense incurred,
including legal fees, will be the responsibility of the
Homeowner in violation of the rules and regulations. The
unit owner is responsible for his/her guest or lessee.
All the above rules and regulations will be enforced. A
short version of these rules has been posted at the pool
house, but this set of rules will govern over them. We
urge all homeowners and residents who have children to
communicate these rules with them, noting that violating
these rules could result in a fine and/or their arrest.
The new security and traffic program that the Board of
Directors implemented has been successful. On April 1,
2002, we implemented a security and traffic program that
the Board of Directors is heavily enforcing and all
Homeowners and Residents of Sapphire Shores shall follow
Do not to park any vehicle on the streets from 12:00 am
to 8:00 am. No vehicles shall be parked on the green
swale areas of your property and/or blocking the
sidewalks. Parking is only permitted on the concrete
slab of your swale and not blocking the sidewalk. You
are requested to park your cars in your driveway and
inside the garage. Common parking areas in the community
including all cul-de-sac parking are for visitors and
not to be used for personal and/or regular parking lot.
These parking areas may be used once in a while, but not
for permanent parking. Just a reminder, no commercial
vehicles are allowed to park overnight in our community.
Non-movable or disable, expired tag, dripping oil
vehicles will be towed from the common parking lots. All
violators will be ticketed.
In order to enforce this rule, any vehicle in violation
will be notified with a warning parking violation on the
driver's window, if within 24 hours, the vehicle is not
removed, it will be towed at the sole expense of the
All towed vehicles’ owners, please call AG Weston Towing
at (954) 349-4827. Thank you for your cooperation. This
rule will be enforced. Please follow it. See more
specific rules on this page below.
The Board of Directors
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS:
* Do not park any vehicles overnight on the streets
or cul-de-sacs from 12:00 am to 8:00 am.
* Do not park any vehicles around the cul-de-sac curbs.
This will facilitate garbage trucks, ambulance, fire
trucks, and other delivery vehicles to drive around the
* Parking on the street other than above hours is not
recommended. We can park temporarily there except in
front of the pool area, Parking is limited to a maximum
of 4 hours. Do not block traffic. Do not abuse it.
* Homeowners have these options for parking when going
to the pool: SW 173 Ave. & SW 22nd CT. common parking or
the half circle at SW 22nd ST.
* No vehicles shall be parked on the green swale areas
of anyone's property and/or blocking the sidewalks.
* Parking is only permitted on the concrete slab of your
swale and not blocking the sidewalk.
* Common parking areas of the community including all
cul-de-sac parking are for visitors and not to be used
as a personal and/or regular parking lot. These may be
used once in a while, but not on a permanent basis.
* No commercial vehicles are allowed to park in our
* No mechanical work such as oil changes, brake repair,
engine repair, car wash, etc are allowed in the common
* No parking in handicap designated areas. Fines up to
$250.00. Parking allowed only with visual handicap
* Non-moving or disabled, expired tag, oil dripping
vehicles will be towed from the common parking areas.
* No drugs, alcohol and any other toxic substances are
permitted in the common parking areas such as the pool,
tote area and common parking areas. Violators may be
arrested and prosecuted.
* Obscene acts or loud music will not be tolerated on
the common parking areas and within the community.
* Vandalism of property in the common parking areas will
be prosecuted to the fullest extend.
* Miramar Police Officers, Silverlakes Security Detail
Officers, and/or Sapphire Shores Recreation Association
Management (Board of Directors) are fully authorized to
ask anyone to vacate the common parking areas and/or, if
visitor, from the entire premises of the Community.
Infractions of the provisions of the
homeowners documents or these rules and regulations
shall be called to the attention of the alleged offender
by management and/or law enforcement: In order to
accomplish this project, any vehicle in violation to the
above rule will be notified with a warning parking
violation on the driver's window .The alleged offender
shall remove the vehicle within 24 hours or it will be
towed at the sole expense of the owner. All towed
vehicles¡¦ owners, please call AG Weston Towing at (954)
349-4827. If, after issuance of a written warning and/or
red sticker from management and/or law enforcement, the
offender persists in the violation, the board of
directors, in its sole and absolute discretion, may take
such action as it deems necessary, including but not
limited to, the levy of fines as outline in the
documents. Any expense incurred, including legal fees,
will be the responsibility of the Homeowner in violation
of the rules and regulations. The Homeowner is
responsible for his/her guests or tenants. Thank you for